Share this entry
Alexa Carlin and the Women Empower Expo
South Florida Bloggers and CIBO
A few months ago, I attended a South Florida bloggers event in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Evan Snow was the only man in attendance at CIBO, a swanky restaurant that features some crispy pepperoni and cheese pizza. This struck me as odd since there are many authors such as: Stephen King and George R. R. Martin who write and make a good living writing and expressing their ideas. He had me follow Alexa Carlin and the Women Empower Expo.
Below, read my interview with Alex Carlin, who will not only be a force in Miami but around the world.
Name of your Company?
- Women Empower Expo
How long have you been actively operating your Company?
- Alexa: Since October 2015
Who is your target market for your Company and its activities?
- Alexa: Women!
What are some of the inspirations for the initiatives that you champion for your organization?
- Alexa: There are a number of things that inspired the Women Empower X movement but our main initiative is to empower women to live up to their fullest potential.
Before becoming a founder of a Company, did you ever have inspirations to start your own business?
- Alexa: Always! When I was 7 years old and my parents asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said, “A CEO”… I didn’t even know what CEO stood for, but I always knew I wanted to start my own business.
If you weren’t running your Company, what would you do be doing?
- Alexa: I don’t know! I don’t have a plan B because I am confident plan A will work.
Do you host your Women Empower Expo nationally and internationally?
- Alexa: Nationally. Our next event will take place in Washington, DC on May 27, 2017.
Instagram/Other Social Media:
- @ WomenEmpowerX on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Snapchat
Notables/Highlights that you would like world to know?
- WEX events are unlike any other because we gather female influencers from all walks of life to share their story and journey to uplift others. We also host a marketplace of over 100 female (and male) entrepreneurs who create products and services that empower women.
Learn about Women Empower Expo: Click Here
Sign-Up For The South Florida Event Newsletter