Business 101: Why No One Cares About Your Business
Who is your favorite music artist
Do you have a favorite music artist? Think about the artist and how much effort it took to get you to not only listen to their first song but listen to every new video or stream audio that they’ve produced.
Why no one cares about your business
Why no one care about your business, is not a diss or put down. From my calculation music artists have several stakeholders who are involved in their business or should I say brand. Why aren’t you doing the same thing, as far as having several stakeholders involved in your business? Hence, the reason nobody cares about your business is you haven’t set up the right stakeholders who care about not only the operations of your business but also the branding and impact of your business on them.
Why aren’t you doing the same thing, as far as having several stakeholders involved in your business?
From the past several months of working on this blog and other businesses, here is what I have used to get people to care about my business.
5 Tips To Improve On How Much People Care About Your Business
- You first need to find out who are your stakeholders.
- If you’re a restaurateur make sure your restaurant provides patrons the best and freshest ingredients.
- Look at your logo and the branding that you’re currently presenting on social media.
- Does it present what you want customer customer to think?
- Or does it present what you actually are as a business?Make sure you are marketing to the right clients who actually care about what you are offering, the last thing you want to do is to speak into a empty room.
Find clients pain points earlier in introductory conversations, networking events or other face to face or online interactions.
Therefore, take the time necessary to give people the opportunity to care about your business, it will take some time but ensure it will all pay off when the revenue rises.
Get 10% off your logo by using the coupon: nobodycares)