Alexa Carlin and the Women Empower Expo
South Florida Bloggers and CIBO
A few months ago, I attended a South Florida bloggers event in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Evan Snow was the only man in attendance at CIBO, a swanky restaurant that features some crispy pepperoni and cheese pizza. This struck me as odd since there are many authors such as Stephen King and George R. R. Martin who write and make a good living writing and expressing their ideas. He had me follow Alexa Carlin and the Women Empower Expo.
I quickly realized Alexa was a force to be reckoned with and wanted to have a quick conversation.
Below, read my interview with Alex Carlin, who will not only be a force in Miami but around the world.
Name of your Company?
- Women Empower Expo
How long have you been actively operating your Company?
- Alexa: Since October 2015
Who are your target market for your Company and its activities?
- Alexa: Women!
What are some of the inspirations for the initiatives that you champion for your organization?
- Alexa: There are a number of things that inspired the Women Empower X movement but our main initiative is to empower women to live up to their fullest potential.
Before becoming a founder of a Company, did you ever have inspirations to start your own business?
- Alexa: Always! When I was 7 years old and my parents asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said, “A CEO”… I didn’t even know what CEO stood for, but I always knew I wanted to start my own business.
If you weren’t running your Company, what would you do be doing?
- Alexa: I don’t know! I don’t have a plan B because I am confident plan A will work.
Do you host your Women Empower Expo nationally and internationally?
- Alexa: Nationally. Our next event will take place in Washington, DC on May 27, 2017.
Instagram/Other Social Media:
- @ WomenEmpowerX on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Snapchat
Notables/Highlights that you would like the world to know?
- WEX events are unlike any other because we gather female influencers from all walks of life to share their story and journey to uplift others. We also host a marketplace of over 100 female (and male) entrepreneurs who create products and services that empower women. – Alexa Carlin
Learn about Women Empower Expo: Click Here
Latest posts by Jean-Désir (see all)
- Miami Startup Business Launch Pack 2019 – Free Downloads - November 30, 2018
- Why You Should Invest In Your Future Today - September 1, 2018
- The Lifestyle Connoisseur University: Start a Blog in 48hrs using WordPress Website Course - June 21, 2018