Share this entry
Periodically I find myself doing business further north in the Palm Beach area. This past August, I stopped by the Town Center in Boca Raton, Florida. Since my next meeting was at 7:00 PM and it was around 5:30 in the afternoon, I knew there was time for me to chill and answer a few emails on my laptop.
After ordering a cup of cappuccino the guy at the register automatically gave me a discount. This was a kind gesture since I did not need to flash any rewards cards or do a song and dance number.
I saw a beautiful woman grabbing coffee and thought, I do not need to run all over the mall looking to find Starbucks, this place will do. The Bonaccio Café has been open for a few years and has a great reputation in the area. After ordering a cup of cappuccino the guy at the register automatically gave me a discount. This was a kind gesture because I did not need to flash any rewards cards or do a song and dance number.
The space was in the more relaxed side of the mall, which provided me with a quiet moment to read emails in peace. Sometimes, when you visit the more popular cafés or coffee shops there seems to be more activity that is unrelated to just enjoying a cup of Joe. All in all, I will surely visit again and bring a friend along with me.
Here are my tips to running a great local café:
- Make sure there are enough two tops in the restaurant.
- Have a clear glass case full of fresh or recently delivered pastries.
- Keep your customer loyalty program flexible;
- In the case of Bonnaccio, sometimes giving a discount to a one-time customer is valuable.
Share this entry
Latest posts by Jean-Désir (see all)
- Miami Startup Business Launch Pack 2019 – Free Downloads - November 30, 2018
- Why You Should Invest In Your Future Today - September 1, 2018
- The Lifestyle Connoisseur University: Start a Blog in 48hrs using WordPress Website Course - June 21, 2018
WhoIsDésir is a lifestyle brand where I focus on displaying a entrepreneurial lifestyle that others can lead themselves.
WhoIsDésir – The Lifestyle Connoisseur
1101 Brickell Avenue #800
Miami, FL 33131